Friday, March 23, 2012

Is Spring here?

March 23, 2012

Still quite a bit of snow on the ground.  This year is going to be so different for me, we have bought a piece of property so will be building, moving and starting all over again.  It's exciting, but at the same time a little scary.

Going outside today I see that my lavender bed is finally free from snow.  The soapwart is starting to green up and the odd flax plant is starting to grow.

The property is still full of snow......I'm patiently waiting to be able to plant of pot up some of my favorite plants from here to there.

It's going to be a different year.  Probably won't be able to grow much, but look out cause next year I will be blogging and posting on www.my-vegetable-garden.com everything I'm doing to get my garden growing on the new property.

Happy Spring to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment